Juki Sayaka DX-3000QVP
Juki Sayaka DX-3000QVP
The next generation in JUKI home sewing machines is setting a new standard with the Sayaka DX-3000QVP! With a 12" throat, digital tension, JUKI Smart Feed, and an interchangeable single needle system, the DX-3000QVP continues JUKI’s characteristic of commitment to high-quality performance.
This sewing machine is perfect for those looking for a wide sewing area including a 12" throat space and an extension table. Other features you'll love are needle up/down, thread trimming, drop-in bobbin, and speed control. These features will come in handy when creating everything under the sun! With 351 stitch patterns including beloved zigzags, 20 professional buttonholes, and 4 lettering fonts, the DX-3000QVP is perfect for all your project needs!
The DX-3000QVP is crowned with the name “Sayaka” (さやか) meaning “bright”, as a reflection of JUKI’s Japanese heritage. Discover true brilliance with Sayaka's high-end, intuitive touch panel and bold functions on all your sewing and quilting projects!
- Sewing Speed: 1050 SPM
- # of Stitches: 351
- # of fonts: 4 alphabetic and numeric fonts
- # of Buttonholes: 20
- Large Illuminated Workspace: Dual LED lighting to illuminate 22.4" x 13.6" workspace with an addition of 2 lights over the needle for extra light. Level of brightness can be adjusted.
- Presser Foot Pivot Function: Sew corners or pivot with ease, when you stop sewing, the needle stops in the down position and presser foot automatically lifts to allow for fabric movements.
- Interchangeable Straight Stitch Feed System: Effortlessly switch to perfect straight stitch sewing with revolutionary interchangeable Feed System. Create perfect stitches from beginning to end. No pulling, bunching, or pushing fabrics into the needle opening. Smooth handling for perfect piecing, close edges, curves, layers, and more. Perfection!
- Buttonhole Sensor System: With Juki’s combination of industrial and modern technology, this system automatically measures and evenly sews on both the right and left sides to create beautiful buttonholes.
- Equipped with JUKI Smart Feed: Engage the JUKI Smart Feed dual feed function to move the top layer of your fabric in sync with the lower layer. Adjust the feed amount by 0.2mm for beautiful stitching without worry of shifting layered fabrics.
Answer your customers' common questions
List a frequently asked question
Then provide an answer that will help your customer make an informed purchase.