Experience JUKI’s high-speed free motion quilting and sewing machine with digital technology, the J-150QVP. With a maximum sewing speed of 2,500spm, this whisper-quiet and durable machine allow you to finish with precision.
The J-150QVP is equipped with features that allow you to make your sewing goals a reality! The generous 12” wide throat allows you to sew and quilt with spatial comfort. Change from sewing to quilting in 2 easy steps! First, change the presser foot, then press the switch function on the LCD panel. Change more features digitally like the tension, speed, box feeding system, lock/backstitching, and more!
With features like these, the J-150QVP is perfect for getting that finished product you want!
- Sewing Speed: Max. 2,500 spm
- Large Work Surface: The generous 12” wide throat space allows you to finish big projects with ease.
- Custom Switches: Two easily accessible switches (A and B) can be assigned for operations, for example, needle up and down or raising the presser foot.
- Micro-Lifter Function: By inputting a negative value for the presser foot pressure, fabric can be sewn with the presser foot floating at a height of 0 to 4mm. This helps when sewing thick seams and reduces uneven feeding when quilting.
- Bobbin Thread Counter: With the count changing by one for every 10 stitches sewn, the counter can be used as a guide for when to replace the bobbin thread.
- Four Feed Operation Types: From the operation panel, you can select the appropriate feed operation for the item being sewn: standard for normal fabric, front up for thin fabric or knits, rear up for thick fabrics, and box feed for quilting.
- Easily Insert and Remove Thick Fabrics: When the presser foot is raised, the feed dog is automatically lowered. In addition, the presser foot can be raised to a height of up to 13.5mm allowing thick fabrics to easily be inserted and removed.
- Maintenance-Free: Fill oil tank through the filler opening at the front of the sewing machine to ensure that the hook is automatically lubricated.
Answer your customers' common questions
List a frequently asked question
Then provide an answer that will help your customer make an informed purchase.