Achieve the ideal sewing with the newly enhanced, user-friendly serger, MO-2800! Effortless threading with the power of the air is found on JUKI's MO-2800. Using the easy threader feature, easily thread the machine from the threading hole to the looper with the power of a strong whoosh of air sent from the electric motor. This special function makes it fast and easy when threading the upper and lower looper. In addition, the MO-2800 comes equipped with an automatic needle threader making threading a breeze!
A JUKI exclusive, this serger comes with a patented Tweak Width Adjustment (TWA) mechanism. This mechanism easily corrects excess thread and fabric curling during overcasting.
Perfect for those who love to construct clothing and even piece quilts, the MO-2800 comes with amazing features to aid in your next project. In addition to our unique air loopers, new features include a magnet needle tray and rolled hemming with a knee lift lever included that allows you to work with confidence and comfort. Add serging techniques to your sewing world and open new doors to design opportunities!
- Looper Air Threading
- Automatic Needle Threader
- With the supplied Curve Foot, you can handle the curved portions of the material smoothly and produce beautifully finished seams.
- This sewing machine is provided with the patented TWA mechanism. With TWA, it is possible to easily correct excess thread and fabric curling during overcasting.
- Magnet Needle Tray
- Easy Roll Hemming
- Upper Looper Converter 2-/3-Thread Conversion
- Adjustable Differential Feed
- The height of the throat is 68 mm. Due to this increased height, the usability of the workspace has improved infinitely.
Answer your customers' common questions
List a frequently asked question
Then provide an answer that will help your customer make an informed purchase.