Effortless threading with the power of the air is found on JUKI's MO-2000QVP serger! From stretchy sportswear to flowy dresses, creating new pieces is enjoyable with the MO-2000QVP! Have the MO-2000QVP set up in seconds with automatic needle threaders and air threading for the loopers. It can't get any easier than that!
Experience simplified serging with an informational LCD screen that offers easy set-up instructions including tension settings for 15 different stitches at a glance. No more searching through pages of your manual!
Looking for more features? The MO-2000QVP is equipped to gather stretched fabrics such as knits and georgette with differential feed and sew rolled hemming for beautiful finishes on handkerchiefs. The search for the perfect serger is over with the MO-2000QVP.
- Number of Needles: 1/2 Needles
- Number of Threads: 2/3/4 Threads
- Sewing Speed: Maximum 1,500 spm
- Beautiful Sharp Curve - The distance between the needle and knife is 9.95mm(conventional model: 15.5mm), allowing you to sew beautiful inside curves.
Upper Looper Converter 2-/3-Thread Conversion - Switch to 2-thread sewing simply by pushing the 2-/3-thread changeover attachment to the left, making this operation even easier.
- Wide Throat Area - The height of the throat is 72.4mm. Due to this height, the usability of the work space improved infinitely.
- Automatic rolled hemming
- Adjustable presser foot pressure
Answer your customers' common questions
List a frequently asked question
Then provide an answer that will help your customer make an informed purchase.