Create a professional finish on textiles and garments with JUKI's MCS-1700QVP, coverstitch, and chain stitch sewing machine! The 3- and 4-thread coverstitch is perfect for various applications on your projects such as simple hems, sleeve cuffs, and necklines on stretch fabrics to create that finished product you’re dreaming of!
Looking for a strong chain stitch? The MCS-1700QVP has got you covered! This coverstitch creates a lower thread that forms a chain on the wrong side of the fabric that strong when it is stretched ideal for stitching the waist and side seams of pants. It also does well as decorative stitching for necklines. This machine will create that professional finish you’re looking for!
- Sewing Speed: Max. 1,350 spm
- Super Easy Looper Threading: The lower looper threader disengages for fast, easy looper threading, in seconds. Just slide the thread into the slot and snap the looper into place.
- Extension Plate with Seam Guidelines: The seam guide lines on the extension plate are a useful aid for sewing.
- Selectable Stitch Width: Either stitch with 2.5mm or 5mm.
- Front Foot Lift: The presser foot is higher on its tip to allow the fabric to easily be inserted at the start of sewing. In addition, raising the foot lifter allows for 8mm and 10mm of space to easily insert even thick layer of fabric.
- Presser Foot with Guide: A presser foot equipped with a guide that presses down on both the left and right sides is provided as a standard accessory.
Answer your customers' common questions
List a frequently asked question
Then provide an answer that will help your customer make an informed purchase.